We’ve got the answers you need. Experience matter when finding the right apartment in Austin.
Contact us today, and we will be happy to answer your questions about renting your next apartment.
Helpful Questions & Answers
You will probably want to get serious about looking 8 weeks before your move-in date. However, we can help you at any time even if you need to move today! Since most residents do not give notice until 60 days before they move out, you have to act fast once they do. Many of these units will be gone within days of giving notice, because Austin has about a 98% occupancy rate.
- Income: most apartments will require to gross at least 3x the monthly rent.
- Rental History: apartments look for renters that don’t have broken leases or evictions.
- Criminal Background Check
- Credit History
Yes! Austin loves pets of all sizes. Most apartments accept up to about 30lb pets. However, we can find places that take up to 100lb dogs, as well as communities that have no weight limit. Also, if you have an aggressive breed (pit bull, rottweiler, etc), we find apartments for them as well.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE AN APARTMENT LOCATOR
- Experience (the kind you actually want) and proven track record… almost 20 years of experience.
- Knowledgeable about the Austin market and neighborhoods. We know the places you want to be…
- We cut your search time in half while saving you time, money, and the stress of finding a cool apartment.
- Professional people with a fun side—working to find you the right apartments, all for free.